Do you want to know the different kinds of cleaner jobs in Canada with visa sponsorship that you can apply to? If so, this article will demonstrate what you actually require to make your dream come true.
This post was put together to help you in your quest to find employment in Canada because many foreigners aim and seek cleaning positions in Canada.
You must carefully read this entire article and understand all of the information provided because it is all true and devoid of fallacies.
There are many jobs in the cleaning industry, but only a few Canadian classes offer authentic visa sponsorships.
If a sponsoring company is prepared to offer a candidate or applicant a job contract, the candidate or applicant is responsible for applying for their own work permit.
You must be aware that the process of obtaining a work visa in Canada is far quicker and less difficult than the process in other developed nations.
WANT TO LIVE IN CANADA?
3 Best Ways to Legally Migrate to Canada
When you are required to apply for a work sponsorship in Canada, there are some conditions that candidates will be expected to meet. These requirements are as follows:
Basic Requirements for Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- Have a track record of working closely and effectively with business development teams
- Fluent in English
- International Passport
- Must have hands-on, driven, proactive
- Have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with collaborating with teams across a growing organization.
Required Qualifications and Skills for Cleaner Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship
- High school Diploma
- Retail sales experience
- Positive attitude
- Basic Computer Skills/Tech literacy
- Product Knowlege
- Customer Service skills
- Industrial experience
- Excellent communication Skills
- Basic maths skills.
To allow foreign nationals to work and live in Canada, the country’s government offers Visa Sponsorship through private businesses.
Candidates or applicants who are interested in fully migrating to Canada and working to support themselves financially are able to do so with the assistance of visa sponsorship.
The following is a list of the various categories of jobs that sponsor visas; interested candidates should review the list, choose which category best fits their preferences, and then submit an application.
Top 10 High-Demand Cleaning Jobs with Offer Visa Sponsorship in Canada
- Cleaner Job
- Janitor Cleaner
- Light Industrial Cleaner
- Laundry Attendant
- Cleaning Supervisor
- Janitorial Maintenance
- Train Cleaner
- Cleaning Staff
Housekeeping Job in Canada for Foreign Workers (Visa Sponsorship)
It is the responsibility of a room attendant, who is a part of the housekeeping service team of a hotel, to clean and sanitize guest rooms, hallways, and stairways, as well as any other areas that guests may frequent.
The purpose of having room attendants is to ensure that guests have a happy and comfortable stay by thoroughly cleaning and serving their accommodations.
In addition to this, Room Attendants are responsible for cleaning the furniture, washing the windows, vacuuming the carpet, disinfecting the bathrooms, changing the bed sheets, and replacing the towels.
If you want to work as a room attendant, you should be prepared to work a variety of shifts, including early in the morning, on the weekends, and even on holidays.
Salary: The average attendant housekeeping salary in Canada is $29,250 per year or $15 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $25,846 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $36,231 per year.
- Ensures all maintenance and safety hazards are promptly reported to the Supervisor/Manager to minimize hazard risk
- Updating status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Takes responsibility for equipment, ensuring it is operated correctly and secure at all times
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Reports any unusual or suspicious persons/activities happening in the area of security to the manager.
- Puts stationary in a folder along with pens and places them in a desk drawer
- Check under bed, drawers, and closet for left behind articles and or trash
- Restock all terry, soap, glasses, comment cards, coffee, and other amenities
- Clean coffee pots when needed – ensure pots are plugged in
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
Requirements for Housekeeping & Cleaning Jobs in Canada
- No education or experience is required; we will train one on one
- Ability to strictly follow instruction
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners.
Benefits of Housekeeping Job in Canada
- Dental Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
How much do Cleaners make in Canada?
Cleaners in Canada make $35,420 per year.
When starting out, a cleaner in Canada can make anywhere from $14.00 to $16.00 per hour, and occasionally even $18.00 per hour, if they work between 20 and 30 hours per week.
How To Apply for Canada Jobs
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- Review the job advertisement and role description
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding on the website
- Complete and submit your application
- Select the ‘Apply Now’ button below
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application